Front Office Executive
One Window is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the best overseas educational consulting company in the industry, join in! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates can look forward to a role in collaboration with admin and student advising departments. Perform administrative tasks, such as answering phones, receiving visitors, and providing general information about the organisation to the public and customers.
- Greeting walk-in customers and other visitors and escorting them to specific destinations;
- Answering, screening, and forwarding telephone calls;
- Managing Inbound and Outbound Calls;
- Copying files, and maintaining records and documents;
- Performing other administrative support tasks, such as keeping appointment calendars;
- Obtaining or sending information or documents using a computer, fax machine, or mail;
- Contributing to the security of the office by helping to monitor visitors’ access;
- Complete all tasks given by the supervisor.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Fluent in English, Hindi & Telugu;
- A keen grasp of information technology and use of computers;
- Should be able to work with a Team;
- Female Candidates only;
- 0-2 Years of experience is preferred.